地震
(Jakarta, 15th) A strong 7.7-magnitude earthquake occurred in the waters near Flores Island in eastern Indonesia on Saturday. An emergency rescue official told AFP that the earthquake had killed at least 20 people. As the full scale of the disaster emerged, rescue official Fatul told AFP that at least 20 people had been confirmed dead on the island, which is popular with tourists, and the dead came from four different towns. Fatul said by phone on the way to the worst-hit Nagko County by boat: "According to the reports we received, 20 people have been killed, 6 people have been injured, and 2 people are still buried under the rubble." After the earthquake, two people were trapped in the rubble in neighboring Manggalai County, and there were still signs of life. Fatul said that the focus of search and rescue efforts will be to find people buried under the rubble, pointing...
Trending timeline
Latest related news (2026-08-15)
-
专家指印尼7.7级强震如178枚原子弹 提醒前往峇里旅客注意安全 - 国际 - 即时国际 — Sin Chew Daily
-
印尼6.4级地震 槟威多地感余震 — 中國報 China Press
-
【印尼7.7级地震】重点搜救被埋者 20人确认罹难 — 马来西亚东方日报